As my daughter looks at me with such trust in her eyes

please help me Abba Father to prioritise



feeding her spirit with kind, tender words

so she knows the voice of your love when it's heard.



Help me ensure everything that I do

illustrates exactly the love that is you.



Help me Lord Jesus to love with such grace

that she'll run to you even when she’s  made some mistakes.



If I can sow kindness, secure boundaries too,

my prayer is she'll harvest foundations of truth.



She'll live knowing value and purpose and rest

and know that her Abba Father's love is the best!
_________________________________________________________________________



The backstory......




This poem is for my daughter, who when she looks into my eyes shows such trust, love and affection that I am completely humbled and undone by it.  To love her the way that I would really like to, unconditionally without operating out of human frailties I need supernatural help!  I need God!!  




And that's it!!

Be encouraged and blessed
Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Miracle

Dare to dream